December 22, 2008

Bonjour blogging world !

Welcome me to this new chapter of mine, putting myself in the blogging world. Well, this is my first post after some moments of procrastinating, it is the time to fire my fingers on the keyboard.

There are lots of thoughts going through my head most of the time. Some rather rational and useful, some not. I believe myself as a dreamer, day-dreamer to be precise, so once my imaginations start to take off, i will let it wander by itself. But again there are words and questions and they will keep repeating in my head, asking myself to put them at to the outer world either to shout them out loud, or the subtle way is to blog. I believe this will help me to lessen my sleepless nights and to maintain a healthier blood pressure level :)

I trust that this will not be a long post, as I am trying to accustom myself to believing that after this long long months of delaying, I am into blogging. I have not really realized the sensation of blogging as yet, but I am such a keen reader to good blogs. How they put their feelings and thoughts and screaming their way in the pages. It's quite amusing at times.

Well, since I am unable to spend much time at this moment (I'm at my work-desk), I think this is the time I bid adios to my first blog. Til then, see you

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: